Monday, November 3, 2008

Shopping!

O.K., O.K.--surprise, surprise, I was a chef for Halloween, complete with my gotten-at-the-CIA toque (no pics--sorry!). To buy my chef coat, I wandered over to Rohnert Park to visit Castino Restaurant Equipment and Supply. Wow, it's a fun place (for foodies) to kill a few minutes/hours. It's a warehouse setting with row after row of all things cooking/restaurant related. You want a heavy duty mixer? Bingo. A selection of knives? Gotten? Those little yellow and red squeeze bottles? Yeah!

Anyway, I spent some fun time there, grabbed my chef coat, and left...with a wish list of goodies for my Christmas list! Check em out sometime:
Castino Restaurant Equipment and Supply
50 Utility Court
Rohnert Park, CA 94928
707-585-3566

1 comment:

moofyman said...

Shhh, don't tell the masses! ;) There's nothing worse than waiting at Casties for the noobs. (I kid). This, and C+C are THE supply outlets in the area. Note that Casties does not have a great cutlery selection, but for cheapy victorinox knives, it works. Ask for a discount with big purchases, they will oblige. Cheers!