Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Where to Stay: Sonoma County

Living in Sonoma County, I of course have my list of favorite inns or hotels which I recommend to friends and family members...and stay at whenever I can. My top two favorite Sonoma County overnight "treats": the Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa, and the Inn at Occidental.

Sonoma Coast
Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa


Tuscany without the passport! Nestled on 60 goregous acres near the coast, close to the towns of Bodega and Bodega Bay, the Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa is truly a destination resort: wonderful rooms and grounds, a full spa facility, and a professionally trained chef for breakfasts and dinners. And did I mention the 10-page+ wine list? Warning to all yee who enter: yee may not want to leave!

Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa
16702 Coast Highway One
Bodega, CA 94922
(707) 876-9818


Coming soon: The Inn at Occidental...

No comments: