Thursday, February 14, 2008

Almost good enough to eat...

Of course I love to eat great food, and drink great wine. I also love to watch television shows and movies about food and wine, and read books, and talk to my friends and Frequent Readers of This Blog (FRTBs) about great food and wine. But one of the things I've discovered since beginning Every Meal A Feast back in May 2007 is this: I love to view great food and wine photos, too. And wow, Briana Marie of Briana Marie Photography takes some GREAT ones, like the strawberries at the top of this post.

And this on:



And this:


Anyway, the pics here don't do her photography justice, so check out her web site, which in my opinion is very well done (that's the marketing guy in me talking). And best of all, if you want to meet her and see more of her pics, she'll be the featured photographer at an event at Studio on Main in downtown St. Helena on Friday, Feb 15, from 4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. We plan to stop over and visit the store, have some champagne and chocolate (score!), see more of Briana's photographs, and then go have dinner. (But where tis the question: Cindy's Backstreet Kitchen? Maybe Bar-Vino? Ah, decisions, decisions!)

See you out out and about...

No comments: