Sunday, February 3, 2008

Keira and the Clams

Last night, A. rented a movie I had seen earlier but enjoyed watching again: Pirates of the Caribbean, The Curse of the Black Pearl. Now when I wasn't watching Keira Knightley's every wonderful move, I was reminiscing about my trip last May to New York City where I had a great time hanging out at the Black Pearl Restaurant and meeting co-owner David Leonard.

I LOVE the Black Pearl. I mean, come on: the freshest seafood combined with a great atmosphere, cool bar, long martini and beer list...and cool owners who hang out at the bar late at night. Even now the menu makes my mouth water: Maine lobster pot pie, lobster rolls, Portsmouth seafood chowder, Ipswich fried clams, a whole lot of different types of steamed mussels...and of course, and AWESOME oyster menu.

Let's just say that wheels are in motion regarding my next (ad)venture to New York City, and one of my first stops will be the Black Pearl.

Black Pearl Restaurant
37 West 26th Street
New York, NY 10010

P.S. Hmmm...and I wonder if Keira likes seafood?

2 comments:

Azy Does It said...

Love this post. Keira and seafood equally as tempting. :)

Big Night Fan said...

Hi Adrienne. Just rented Pof the C 2 -- guess what I'm doing Sunday night??? (Sat. is poker!)