Friday, April 11, 2008

New Logo: Part 2

O.K., my buddy Jimmy Z has made somewhat disparaging remarks about my new Every Meal A Feast logo. In fact, apparently the new logo set off such a negative reaction, he even came up with his own version.


Whadday think?

P.S. My poker buddies, including Jimmy Z, are going to eat VERY WELL tonight. As I write this, certified natural chef Monica Sallouti is in my kitchen cooking away, for our poker feast tonight.


I won't give away the entire menu, but let's just say we'll end the meal with M's famous -- she assures me -- brownies. (And hopefully a nice port, too.) Can YOU say butter and chocolate?

1 comment:

JimmyZ said...

OK,
First off let me say that Monica's catering was phenomenal. Everybody loved it and the brownies were to die for.

As for the logo, I thought it was perfect for a typsetter or graphic artist but didn't fit the blog. And I'd like to say the photo Tim posted is conceptual, I would suggest a nice caligraphy wine label on the bottle, maybe carve the words in the cheese, wine glass to the side, etc.

And further more I object to Tim's poker that night. His back to back second place finishes netted him 18 WSOP points to my 11, damn. At least the brownies were there to soothe my pain.