Sunday, April 27, 2008

Thought for the Day


Pic title: Working Lunch

I met my friend rh the other day to talk biz, and, somehow (!) the conversation turned to food and wine. Turns out r is a big Every Meal A Feast fan. In fact, she said something that pretty much made my head spin around not once, but twice: that Every Meal A Feast should become a movement, much like the slow food and other "quality of life" movements. Hmmmm. I'm still thinking on that one, digesting it, if you will, but I also know that, in the words of Gertude Stein, there's something there there. Much more on this later.... Thanks r, for the kind words and inspiration (and yes all -- EMAF has its SECOND groupie; Jimmy Z though is still No. 1, always and forever).

In the meantime, enjoy this little morsel to begin your week (unfortunately, I've temporarily misplaced the author's name):

Nothing should be taken more seriously than pleasure.

Amen to that.

No comments: