Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Ring in the New Year

Happy New Year, all!
As a way to start the new year, I wanted to share a Christmas gift I gave myself this holiday season: a ring made out of vintage silverware.

I think it's a cool-looking ring, and I love the heavy feel of it on my fingers. I won't wear it a ton, but now when I do feel like blinging, I can bling-bling!

I discovered this ring through my friend Rosanne, who along with her husband own and run Studio on Main in downtown St. Helena. Rosanne has a big selection of rings, pins, and bookmarks made from vintage silverware, along with her other unique gifts and goodies, including a big selection of vintage jewelry.

Anyway, if you want more info on the silverware rings, contact Rosanne.

Bling, bling!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Love your new ring!
Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hey, boy, Happy New Year. Yor Bro

Azy Does It said...

I like it. Very cool and EMAF chic!