Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Coming Soon...


Oooo, on Sunday I scored ANOTHER great gift certificate: this time to La Gare Restaurant in Santa Rosa's Old Railroad Square. La Gare is known for its authentic French food and romantic atmosphere. Believe it or not (I can't), I haven't eaten here yet, and thus this has definitely been on my restaurant "hit list" for quite some time. I've been perusing the menu, and already have zoomed in on the Filet de Boeuf Wellington Tenderloin and, for dessert, mousee au chocolat. Much more on this -- I'm sure -- soon.

208 Wilson Street
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
(707) 528-4355

2 comments:

a.polk said...

wow! and from whom might i ask did you recieve said gift certificate??? :)

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to eat at la gare and I cant wait to hear your review on your experience there