Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Paella Party!

I'll talk more next time about the food and wine fantasy that's been bugging me of late, but for now I wanted to share... paella!


Yesterday evening went to the Inn at Occidental's 20th anniversary celebration. They had a great crowd of guests and local friends, and of course -- of course -- yours truly helped put together (I thought) a fantastic food and wine experience: a paella party from local wonder-chef Gerard Nebesky (that's him with the head band) and wine from Clos de Bois.


The paella was fantastic -- an eclectic mixture of rice, vegetables, and meat. Gerard prepared three specific ones: a chicken, a seafood, and a vegetarian. I tried the chicken and seafood -- wonderful!


Anyway, happy anniversary, Jerry and Tina, and many more!

2 comments:

a.polk said...

wow this paella looks amazing! nice work with the blog :)

Azy Does It said...

I absolutely love paella! Yummy.