Saturday, August 30, 2008

Beind Closed Doors...

...and papered-over windows. Yes, that was the scene yesterday as yours truly was in a top-secret, never-happened meeting with _____, who is in the process of opening a new restaurant in downtown __________. Topic of conversation? For _____ to use my marketing services for the creation, launch, and ongoing marketing of her restaurant, named _______. Needless to say, wheels-are-in-motion and my mind is already racing with ideas, etc. I think that _____ has a great concept and a great restaurant name; now, of course, it means putting together both a great team and a great marketing program. _____ has promised to have another conversation with me by the end of next week. I will keep Every Meal A Feast readers updated on what transpires behind the closed doors at soon-to-be-opened __________ in downtown __________. Ciao.