Thursday, September 6, 2007

Yummmmm: Tasty Salted Pig Parts!

In my previous post (September 3; Join EMAF for an "Enchanted" Evening), I described how Every Meal A Feast will be holding its first "Gathering" at Incanto Restaurant in San Francisco on September 20. While perusing the Incanto web site, I of course (hey, the marketing guy in me is TOO curious) signed up for their newsletter. Well, just yesterday Mark Pastore of Incanto sent a note announcing the launch of he and Incanto Chef Chris Cosentino's latest project: Boccalone. Boccalone will focus on "artisan cured meats"... which is of course a fancy way of saying Tasty Salted Pig Parts!

Anyway, as an fyi to FROTB, Pastore and Cosentino will be hosting an open house on Saturday, Sept. 15 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Incanto to launch Boccalone. If you can't make the open house but want to be part of this new Boccalone Salumi Society (with me), check out their web site. Ciao.