Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Incanto Countdown Continues...


Just a friendly reminder that September 13 is the deadline to reserve your spot at our first EMAF "Gathering" on September 20 at Incanto Restaurant in San Francisco. (For more info, see the side panel or my post of September 3: Join EMAF for an "Enchanted" Evening.) If you'd like more info or want to join our group for this special feast, give me a call or send an email to bignightfan@gmail.com.

P.S. I've had several of my female friends express, shall I say, mild concern at joining the group sans husband, boyfriend, or date. Strange men (and at least one woman), eating strange meats and drinking copious amounts of red wine, a post-midnight dash across the Golden Gate Bridge and then down the fog-slicked hills into Marin County and then home.... I mean, come on folks: What could possibly go wrong?!?! Trust me on this: I'll have your back. No worries. You'll be in good hands. And so on.

P.P.S. The pic for this post has nothing to do with the evening. I just happen to really like it.

4 comments:

a.polk said...

Have you gotten any takers for the SF dinner? and I do agree that the picture is very nice
Is that someone's home? very nice and classy-that is not in Santa Rosa is it?

Big Night Fan said...

Yes, it's in SR--in my backyard actually. We are getting the final dinner tally today!!!!

Azy Does It said...

I regret to say that I cannot make the dinner. I am so jealous of everyone who is going though! Next time, for sure.

Big Night Fan said...

You'll be my guest at our next "Gathering" Adrienne.
T-